Friday, August 8, 2008

I Think Campaign Contribution Refunds are In Order


Well it's finally official. After a month or so of rumors and TMZ like stories, John Edwards has come clean with news of his affair. Read the story on FoxNews.com for yourself. I'm not going to take easy-street and bash this idiot, but I felt it was my duty to bring it to light for you faithful readers. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400481,00.html

What's really sad for the Democratic party is that this was their poster-boy for family values and such. So far he and Spitzer have really shined as leaders on the left. I'll do a more in depth analyisis and opinion piece later this weekend.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more scandals than actual politics going on in Washington these days